Digital Asset Management
Managing digital assets - store, search and retrieve
iBase digital asset management software
- Internal or external digital asset management and archiving.
- Multimedia - any file type, including image, video, audio, document etc....
- Completely secure with password controlled access if required.
- Flexible permissions - users can see and do only what you want them to see and do.
- Share files with others - upload, search, view and download.
- PC, Mac or mobile devices.
There are many specialised ways in which a digital asset management system can be used, some are outlined below.
Ways in which digital asset management can be used
- Storage - collecting together all types of digital asset, for example images, video, audio, PDFs etc, and storing them all in one place - with suitable backup procedures of course - where everyone knows where they are.
- Search - having stored the digital assets all in one place it is of course essential to be able to find them again, quite possibly looking for one or a handful of files amongst perhaps hundreds of thousands.
- Retrieval - when a digital asset has been found there will often be a requirement to retrieve either the master version or, in the case of images, a lower resolution surrogate. It might be that users are allowed to retrieve assets without the need for authorisation, or perhaps the administrator of the assets or some other individual will need to see a request and give specific authorisation.
- Security - it might be that some or all of the digital media assets are subject to confidentiality restrictions, whereby for example some can be seen by all users, and others only by specific departments or individuals.
iBase Trinity digital asset management system combines all of these essential features, incorporating powerful search mechanisms to find that "needle in a haystack", fully configurable download features, with robust and very flexible security options.View Trinity Features …