Trinity builds on the experience iBase has accumulated over many years of working with asset upload via a browser interface. Options include an upload form with use of a browsing window; drag and drop; and hot folder working.
Upload form with drag and drop
The upload form offers intuitive and convenient upload of batches of assets, along with any common data that you may wish to enter. Assets can be uploaded as new items or as an update to existing items.
- Drag and drop items on to the upload page.
- Use a browsing window to select items singly or in batches.
Uploading with drag & drop and window selection.
Specified folders are scanned at whatever interval you want and new files imported automatically. Image metadata can be automatically mapped to their corresponding database fields at this point.
File types supported
Any type of file can be uploaded, stored and downloaded.
Displayable / playable file types
Here is a summary of some of the commonly known file types for which displayable / playable surrogates are automatically created.
- Image - BMP, EPS, GIF, JP2, JPEG, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PNG, PPM, PSD, TGA, TIF, TIFF
- Audio - AIF, AIFF, AIFC, AU, OGA, MID, MP3, WAV, WMA
- Video - 3GP, AVI, FLV, M2V, MOV, MP4, MPG, MTS, OGV, RM, SWF, VOB, WMV
- Document - CSV, DOC, DOCX, HTM, HTML, PDF, PPS, PPSX, PPT, PPTX, RAR, RTF, TXT, XLS, XLSX, XML, ZIP
The list is not exhaustive - if your file type isn't shown please ask us. For file types without displayable / playable surrogates a representative iconic image can optionally be used.