iBase for you and your business
What our clients say
Caroline Cook, Director NHNZ Moving Images
After an 18 month worldwide search to find a suitable Digital Asset Management solution that would enable NHNZ MOVING IMAGES to take our vast archive of stock footage online we found iBase.
Taking their standard platform we worked closely with their development team to tailor the system to our very specific needs. This included migrating over 200,000 text records from a legacy system to iBase, and taking the records online and linking them with newly made video clips.
Not only are we incredibly pleased with the results, our efforts were recognised this year when NHNZ Moving Images was nominated by our peers as FOCAL International's Footage Library of the Year in 2013, only narrowly beaten by Getty Images, a company that has spent many millions of dollars to develop a system very close in functionality to our own. All this we achieved having never met face to face, across the 10,000 miles that separate the UK from New Zealand.
The iBase team is professional, expert and diligent, and comes highly recommended.
- Exceptional customer service - fast, efficient, personal and second to none.
- Free trial - for 2 months.
- Longevity - iBase systems have been around since 1993, and we'll still be here as your business grows.
- Established technology and innovation - iBase Trinity maintains a good balance between the tried and tested and innovation, and ongoing development ensures that you always have the best available solution.
- A world wide reach - we have clients from New Zealand and Australia; in Europe and the U.K.; Ireland; and across the USA to San Diego on the Pacific coast.
- Local availability for the U.K. - we are based in Yorkshire midway between London and Edinburgh / Glasgow, so no more than a couple of hours away if you'd like to meet us face to face.