iBase Trinity - digital asset management and multimedia online library
13. Branding - look and feel
The Trinity interface can be branded to your requirements or to match existing web or intranet pages:
- - Home page banner, colours, text, images and menu bar labels customisable within standard layout constraints. Some examples of the different look and feel provided to customers' specifications can be seen on the examples page.
- - Position of quick / word search.
- - Multi-media capability, e.g. sound and video files.
- - Collections, electronic exhibitions, best seller's gallery etc...
- - Fields from the source database to be included on a web or intranet site.
- - Additional text pages.
- - Watermarking requirements - if any.
- - Footer links either within the site or to external locations.
Rotating images / collections on the home page
The home page can contain whatever you want - for example just text with some static images or graphics, or to make it a bit more dynamic you can have rotating images or some of your collections / highlights / exhibitions - or indeed both
Rotating images can be drawn from the entire database, or from any subset you choose for them. Here is an example of rotating images on Shetland Museum's site.
Click the thumbnail to view then press F5 to refresh the Shetland home page.
Collections / highlights / exhibitions can be set to appear on the home page in whatever order you want.
Our own demonstration picture library includes collections on the home page, as do for example Edinburgh City Libraries - click thumb right - and many of those you can see on the examples page of client's sites.