If you are non-technical it isn't necessary to read this page. iBase Media Services can handle all aspects of setting up your system, and will deal directly with I.T. Departments where required.
Note: If iBase Manager is being used in conjunction with iBase Trinity, see also iBase Manager Technical Requirements.
1. Database requirements
iBase Trinity supports MS SQL Server 2000 / 2005 / 2008.
2. Hardware requirements - suggested minimum specification
- - Pentium 4 Xeon 3GHz or equivalent
- - 2Gb RAM
- - 20Gb spare RAID5 hard disk space (this does not include the space required for the image store)
- - SVGA graphics card
3. Web server operating environment
- - Windows Server 2003 / 2008 or Mac OS X 10.6
- - Other components required will be supplied by iBase Media Services during installation.
- - Trinity supports Firefox 3.5+, Safari 5+, Chrome 5+ and IE8+. Flash 9.0 or later is required for browser-based upload and media streaming. Note that Adobe Flash 10.2 or later is required if using a 64-bit browser.
- - Other browsers may be supported, call for details.
For further information about iBase products please contact us at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1943 603636