iBase Media Services support - for all iBase products including media asset management, digital imaging systems and picture libraries - is offered with a service level agreement (SLA) or in response to ad-hoc requests. An SLA is typically renewable at intervals of 1 year and offers the benefits of:
- - A standard response target of 4 working hours maximum.
- - Automatic escalation of reports of a more serious nature, and the fastest possible response.
- - Preventative support services.
- - Free software revision updates and heavily discounted version upgrades.
- - Regular contact from iBase.
- - Priority response to reports.
- - Automatic notification of matters of interest.
- - 24/7/365 support if required, contact us for details.
If you are an existing customer, email email@example.com to obtain a copy of our service level agreement.
Emails to iBase support
Send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - customers in the UK, Europe and Middle East
+44 (0)1943 60 36 36 between 09:00 and 17:30 UK time Monday - Friday (excluding English bank holidays).
Telephone - customers in the United States of America
Extended U.K. hours are available for customers in the USA as detailed below. Please contact us for price details.
Monday - Friday (excluding English bank holidays) at these times:
- 09:00 - 17:30 Eastern Standard Time
- 09:00 - 17:30 Central Standard Time
- 09:00 - 16:30 Mountain Standard Time
- 09:00 - 15:30 Pacific Standard Time
Note: All times allow for daylight saving where appropriate.